Full time Substance Use Disorder Counselor position in opioid
addiction counseling services to patients receiving medicated
assisted treatment (MAT) with detoxification or maintenance
programs. Coordinate care of assigned patients from intake and
admissions through treatment episode. Present patient status and
concerns with treatment team accordingly. Conduct comprehensive
patient assessments and the development and implementation of
patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
Provide clinical services, patient care, and education about MAT.
1. Complete intake and assessments of patients,
2. Coordinate and schedule weekly individual sessions.
3. Provides crisis intervention on an as need basis.
4. Attends weekly Clinical staffing, and supervision.
5. Attends in-service training and educational workshops.
6. Cooperates and communicates fully with team of doctors,
nurses, and clinical staff members regarding patient behavior,
progress, activities, etc.
7.Conducts self in a professional manner in areas of dress,
language, attitude, and behavior.
8. Exhibits full knowledge and support of the philosophy and
objectives of the Agency.
9. Fully understands and maintains policies regarding
professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient
10. Other duties as assigned by Director, supervisor, and/or