Provider Liaison-Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Company: Child Care Resource Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Within the team structure, provides support to providers and
other departments to ensure providers are in compliance with county
and state guidelines which include the following
- Receive and process documentation to determine provider
eligibility for subsidized child care programs. Review
documentation for accuracy and approve or deny within a specified
time frame. Follow up with providers for missing or incomplete
- Serve as the primary customer contact for their assigned
- Maintain knowledge of the databases such as NoHo CARE, R&R
NoHo, Laserfiche, Provider Portal, Connect, and IRS TIN matching to
ensure compliance and accurate monthly reports such as the ISD Zip
codes, QRIS, and Red Flag reports. 10%
- Process Trustline applications and letters to maintain
compliance with county and state guidelines. 10%
- Data enter provider non-operational days, days/hours of
operation, and absence policies accurately in our databases to
ensure accuracy of payments. 10%
- Directly research customer concerns and make independent
decisions to ensure issues are resolved and/or forwarded to the
appropriate department for resolution in a timely manner. 10%
- Register providers for pay cards or direct deposit to ensure
electronic child care payments. 10%
- Serve as the primary contact by supporting providers via
walk-in, phone, and email and ensuring all activities are logged in
- Follow up with providers regarding non-submission of attendance
These duties include tasks that are required, but currently
comprise of less than 5% of the daily workflow for this job:
- Participate in departmental, agency and professional meetings
and work groups, as assigned.
- Coordinate with Case Management department to ensure quality of
services for families and child care providers.
- Provide work coverage as requested.
- Make recommendations for corrective action(s) and/or changes in
procedures. Provide technical assistance as necessary.
- Provide reports that analyze nature of complaints, problems,
and issues in order to identify trends in the source, frequency,
nature, type, impact, and solutions.
- Ability to honor social, cultural, and ethnic diversities of
those you come in contact with.
- Attend/participate in Trainings.
- Submit reports as assigned.
- All other duties that may be required, as part of the essential
functions of the job, as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
successfully interface with others.
- Excellent organizational skills; knowledge of general office
- Ability to be flexible and innovative as the needs of the
- Able to meet deadlines and produce accurate work on a
- Excellent computer experience in Access, Word, Excel and/or
other Microsoft Windows based applications desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to honor
confidentiality, and work sensitively with participating
- Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working
relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the public; work as
part of a team and collaborate with colleagues; and complete
projects under tight deadlines even when there are competing
requirements and changes in assignments.
- Ability to converse, write in Spanish and translate
Spanish/English preferred but not required.
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule including
- Ability to maintain all assigned workflow and a high level of
customer satisfaction in a fast paced working environment.
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust benefit offerings -Medical, Dental, Vision, and
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability paid for by
- Employer Contribution and Employer Match in the 403(b)
Retirement Savings Plan with 100% vesting
- Generous Time Off Policy-Vacation and Sick Time, Holidays, and
Paid Winter Break
- Opportunities for learning and professional development,
including education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 501(c) (3) designation-You can apply for Public Service Loan
We have doubled in size over the past 10 years. We provide child
development and early education, workforce development
opportunities, child care financial assistance, Head Start
preschool and Early Head Start services and more for close to
50,000 parents, children, and child care providers each month in
Northern Los Angeles County, including Antelope Valley, and the
entirety of San Bernardino County, including an office in
Victorville, serving a total geographic area of 22,500 square
Click here to learn more about CCRC!
Click here to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Child Care Resource Center, Palmdale , Provider Liaison-Bilingual (English/Spanish), Other , Palmdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!