Company: KPG Providers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles County is looking to add
a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to their team. This facility is
located outside one of the country’ s cultural centers and
entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums,
and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation,
including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: Nurse Practitioner
- Title: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board
- Residency/Training: Pediatrics or Family
Medicine with pediatric experience
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 1 years’ experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday: 8: 00am-4:
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused
Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused
on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing
excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical
Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized
by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding
commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a
commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience
For a complete listing of our current openings visit
Keywords: KPG Providers, Palmdale , Pediatric NP, Other , Palmdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!