Program Assistant - Family Well-Being
Company: Child Care Resource Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent,
driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community
well-being. Whether the position works directly with the public or
supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's
success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical
non-profit. We are 900+ people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Family Well-Being
Salary Range: $31,200- $35,400 per year
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Within a team environment, this position will perform the following
Provide clerical, data-entry, and administrative support: 100%
* Assist Division Director and Division Managers with data
collection, data entry and prepare reports.
* Assist in coordinating schedules and providing support for the
Director and Managers when they are working offsite/remotely.
* Create and maintain files for tracking of information required
for various contracts.
* Coordinate room reservations and set-up for internal meetings,
conference reservations, and travel arrangements.
* Process fiscal documents (i.e. purchase requisitions, check
requests, expense reports, etc.).
* Maintain and organize program materials and equipment.
* Secure supplies and materials for meetings as needed.
* Travel to pick up, drop off, or obtain materials, supplies, or to
provide support, as needed
Non-Essential Duties And Responsibilities
These duties include tasks that are required and comprise less than
5% of daily functions for this job:
* Participate in regular supervision, team, and department
* Keep up to date with child development literature, research, and
trends in the business and politics of early care and
* Represent CCRC at community events including CCRC sponsored
events, and community outreaches.
* Offer general support for the FWB Division and agency
* Translation and interpretation assistance, as qualified.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
* Experience: 2 years post high school education and two years
related administrative/computer experience, or four years related
administrative/computer experience, or any combination of post high
school education and experience which would enable the candidate to
successfully perform the functions of the position.
* Professional/Technical Certifications: n/a
* Technical Requirements:
* Proficiency in Windows-based programs including Microsoft
Outlook, Word, Excel and Access. Minimum of 1-year of Data entry
experience strongly preferred.
* Bilingual Required: n/a
* Excellent organizational skills to complete projects under tight
deadlines even when there are competing requirements and changes in
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to honor strict
confidentiality for handling sensitive information.
* Ability to honor social, cultural and ethnic diversities of
clients and staff.
* Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships
with co-workers, supervisors and the public; work as part of a team
and collaborate with colleagues.
* Travel: Some travel/business related driving required;
automobile, current auto insurance, current California Driver's
License and DMV clearance required.
* Work Schedule: Full time, typically M-F, ability to at times work
a non-traditional work schedule including early mornings, late
evenings and weekends.
* Work environment: Mixture of working in an office work
environment and working directly with the community
* Background & Health Clearance Requirements: Bridge & FWB
* Criminal Records (e.g. Livescan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse
Index Check, Sexual Offender Registry, Health and Tuberculosis (TB)
test clearances required.
All minimum requirements above met, plus:
* Bilingual Desired. Ability to converse, write and/or translate in
English and Spanish
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer
* Competitive compensation package
* Robust benefit offerings -Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary
* Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability paid for by
* Employer Contribution and Employer Match in the 403(b) Retirement
Savings Plan with 100% vesting
* Generous Time Off Policy-Vacation and Sick Time, Holidays, and
Paid Winter Break
* Opportunities for learning and professional development,
including education reimbursement
* Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
* 501(c) (3) designation-You can apply for Public Service Loan
We have doubled in size over the past 10 years. We provide child
development and early education, workforce development
opportunities, child care financial assistance, Head Start
preschool and Early Head Start services and more for close to
50,000 parents, children, and child care providers each month in
Northern Los Angeles County, including Antelope Valley, and the
entirety of San Bernardino County, including an office in
Victorville, serving a total geographic area of 22,500 square
Click here to learn more about CCRC!
Click here to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Child Care Resource Center, Palmdale , Program Assistant - Family Well-Being, Other , Palmdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!