Licensed Vocational Nurse/LPT
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LVN or RN with current CA license. Candidate will work in
outpatient clinic dispensing medications for addiction treatment
(MAT) including methadone/suboxone per DEA, Federal, and California
guidelines. Previous experience working in alcohol/drug treatment
setting and/or MAT preferred but not required. Must be able to
manage day to day activities of opiate treatment program including
working with an electronic health record.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dispenses prescribed medications, including Methadone,
Suboxone, and Vivitrol
- Inputs patient dosing/medication electronically in health
- Records and audits the dispensing of MAT to insure compliance
with the Federal, State, and local regulations
- Completes daily reports of patients seen and medicated with
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
To apply, please complete an online application.
Job Requirements: Shown on Web
Current licensure in CA.
1 year health service experience.
Excellent customer service skills.
Computer and data entry skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Keywords: Tarzana, Palmdale , Licensed Vocational Nurse/LPT, Other , Palmdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!